Wednesday, April 2, 2008

our new name is.............\ games


our new name is runescape at rune town.


our old name was..................................


runescape.

here is a game i mades........
level 3


level 3\4


level 4\5


lvevl 1\2



you are aloud to Viv.

don't lessen to the game but if you go on sploder you lessen to the game.

blue is good red is bad.

to play my game you need to hold down left side of the mouse and move the over were you and move the mouse way to move to the way you wont to move.
space bar to use the gun.
z for missile.
x for x-ray.
c for Cannon.
v for mine.
b for drone.


and here is some games what i did not make.












Games at Miniclip.com - Samurai Sam
Samurai Sam

Take revenge on the Dark Ninja.

Play this free game now!!






Games at Miniclip.com - National Treasure
National Treasure

Help Ben Gates climb the treacherous cavern!

Play this free game now!!





Games at Miniclip.com - Commando
Commando

Defend the Allies from the scourge of Europe.

Play this free game now!!





Games at Miniclip.com - Bloxorz
Bloxorz

Get the block to fall into the square hole.

Play this free game now!!

1 comment:

Room 5 said...

Hi Micheal, It's Viv here. I saw your comment on Max's blog so I checked out your blog. I've saved your site for making your own game on my Del.icio.us in case others in Room 5 want to try it. I hope you don't mind.